I'm hoping NCSU wins Saturday vs BC

1,927 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ShoelessCU
ShoelessCU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They're finally ranked now & a win vs BC secures they'll be ranked when we play them (they have a bye the same week we do). I think it'd be good for us to face another quality opponent.

Syracuse plays them the following week so hopefully we get into a groove this weekend and begin to see what this team is capable of becoming!

I think we'd all like to see some more lopsided victories for us as we move forward but State will be a good test to see our progress.
Barnyard Bird
At this point Clemson needs all the help they can get. I don't know if there will be 5 undefeated teams, but if there are Clemson might need some help. FSU and Louisville aren't doing the league any favors right now.
09Tiger
Losing to Purdue for BC and ODU for VT crushed the league this year. FSU and Louisville haven't helped. The thing is, I don't think we have the 5 undefeated scenario, but if we do the Tigers will be in trouble.
ShoelessCU
The "most likely" 5 teams to go undefeated are

Bama
Clemson
Oklahoma
Ohio state
ND

Right?

ND i think would be the odd man out bc they dont play in a conference. If Syracuse, ncsu and a&m end up being ranked by season's end then our resume will be quality too with a ranked acccg opponent.

Best thing would be Syracuse or bc to beat nd. We still have to win out . I don't think we are in with a loss unless everyone, less say bama, drops one.
Lawton Swann
Staff
You guys see Louisville tonight??

ShoelessCU
It might not be official the 20th but the state game is going to be for the Atlantic

Idc when kickoff is but a night game would be pretty awesome for TV, recruits, fans and atmosphere

Let's go!!
ShoelessCU
330 kickoff, It'll be LOUD!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.