Bye week topic... Future Death Valley expansion ?

2,354 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tigers Rise
ShoelessCU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you think DV could be expanded?

I remember, vaguely, being at a clemson club meeting way back when bowden was fundraising for the WEZ that the upper part would be able to add seating upwards of 3000 more seats (i think). But other than that it seems we don't really have much room to grow.

Do you think seats over the hill are even an option and if so how many would even fit? 5k? Seems like we're not really needing to expand but we might be limited if we wanted to.

Thoughts?
23bobbyg
I really would like to see us expand the stadium but really not sure how that would be done without totally revamping the entire stadium. I think we have made all the "expansions" we can do to the current stadium.
Lawton Swann
Staff
The more I debate it the tougher it is because of the busses pregame. I don't know how you could drive them around etc. if there were seats in the east. I would like to see the scoreboard expanded significantly and remove the two small screens and put a big board on top of the WEZ too.
cutigerz99
I'm all in for the biggest damn screen we can fit above the hill.
CLEMSON.81.16.18
I love the look of the hill with the clock tower in the background. It is one of the things that makes Clemson special. You would be losing a feel of the tradition. Leave the hill alone!
Tigers Rise
cutigerz99 said:

I'm all in for the biggest damn screen we can fit above the hill.
This!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.