THis weeks Nancy State Predection

1,675 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Barnyard Bird
23bobbyg
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Here we go folks....The Textile Bowl, The Laptop Game, The Great Towel Tournament, whatever you want to dub this game....Get ready for a knock down, drag out, old school slobber-knocker. Both teams are undefeated, both are talented, NEITHER WANT TO LOSE...
Here is what I expect to go down
1st half, Nancy State will ATTACK our secondary and test the discipline of our safetys with a ton of play-action. If our safety (yes I am taking to you Tanner Muse) can stay disciplined and not bite on playaction we will be in very good shape, if not....we are in for a battle. Nancy is gonna try these guys hard and get them running to get into our second string corners. The young guys are gonna have to step up in this game.
I predict they hit a few big plays early and we will as well
17-14 Clemson at half time
2nd half, we see T LAW grow into a full grown superstar in this game. Our D line will start wearing down Finley and he will meet X Thomas, Cle Missle, and A Bryant more than once. Their running game will not be a factor and the pressure will have him seeing ghosts. The long developing plays will not be able to develop and this will help our secondary out. With T Law hitting Higgins, Ross and Rodgers, ETN will go in full on beast mode and eat them alive... Game over
37-17 Clemson stays undefeated.
ShoelessCU
The weather/rain is going to play a part in this game i think and for our benefit. Their strengths are in passing. Even with weather it'll be quick passes trying to offset our pass rush. But that'll be tough for them still and drops and poor throws from wet conditions will be our 12th defender.

For us, we're going to give a heavy dose of the 4 headed beast and i think TL manages fine when needed for a hard fought 20+pt victory. My prediction 29 - 7
Barnyard Bird
I'd like to see Lawrence have once a game like Watson did against UNC at home. Just tossing the ball around the yard for score after score.

I also hope we pound the football with ETN - I'll go 31-17 Tigers!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.