To me CBB needs to be gone...

2,650 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CLEMSON.81.16.18
ShoelessCU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
However if he were to say, take us to the elite 8. Maybe i could put another credit into my patience and see what happens for a few more years.

But Elite 8 is my minimum, otherwise please be gone!!

So what's your limit of success to keep on with this experiment?
"The only disability in life is a bad attitude"

~ Scott Hamilton
Tigers Rise
I tend to agree about Coach....he's a nice guy, but this isn't a fun team to watch.
CLEMSON.81.16.18
If he gets the Tigers to the sweet sixteen you have to give him another year. Dabo has spoiled us. It makes it hard to be happy with above average play. You can't fired a coach off of back to back sweet sixteen finishes. That is success Clemson had not ever had. But next year... you can't let him have a no tourney appearance rebuild year. For me. Sweet sixteen this year and tourney appearance next year.
CLEMSON.81.16.18
And yeah... CBB doesn't move the needle of excitement for me either lol
ShoelessCU
CLEMSON.81.16.18 said:

If he gets the Tigers to the sweet sixteen you have to give him another year. Dabo has spoiled us....

To me i don't think it's a dabo spoiled me issue. I just dont like this style of basketball and we seem to be trending downward. Next year is going to SUUUUUUCK!!!

IF we do make the sweet 16, which i don't think is going to happen then I'll reconsider my original post. However, it ain't gonna happen. We aren't a tournament team, we need to beat unc or Syracuse to be on the bubble and i don't think we'll do either.

I'm just done.

~ Scott Hamilton
ShoelessCU
Can we be done now?

~ Scott Hamilton
CLEMSON.81.16.18
Yes please...
Does he not have a spine? Clemson will never get calls with him in charge. Let the refs know. Get a fine or a tech. Let your players know you have their back. The fan base will support you if you get fined for a press conference. With that lead crumbling he did not make adjustments. You have seniors.... Drive the lane and pick up some fowls or make shots. Just keeps shooting 3's and hopes they will start falling.
CLEMSON.81.16.18
No call for more contact against NC. Then a call for that at the end of the NC St game... One of them should have gotten CBB excited.

And no CBB doesn't get a break for the NC St call because it shouldn't have been a 1 point game!
Lawton Swann
Staff
What's really crazy about this season for Clemson is that they have all those close losses plus four losses to UVA, Duke, and FSU. Start to add those up and you look at the overall record and think, "This isn't a bad basketball team."

Yet, they don't have quality wins...and for me, that should be the measure. I had a guy tell me Saturday that he still thinks Clemson is in. I don't see any reason to validate that.
ShoelessCU
From what I'd seen most of the year we weren't a real tournament team. The Louisville win got my hopes up... but we had too many games like ncsu. We lost how many close ones this season again? And the ONE win was vs a BAD nd team? That's not consistent basketball. You don't get to say we were able to hang with unc or fsu and then barely beat nd or lose to Miami, ncsu (2) etc

It starts at the top, sorry Brad. You aren't the guy. I hope he's not coaching us next season.

~ Scott Hamilton
CLEMSON.81.16.18
Yup it's official. No sweet 16. Nine year head coach with a senior team. Should have made the tourney. Tigers did not have to beat UNC Duke or cavs to make it. Time to move on.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.