New Kelly Bryant interview

1,264 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CLEMSON.81.16.18
deathlock77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know many won't care but I was always a fan of Kelly's, glad he's getting a chance at Mizzou and I think it was the right landing spot for him. Good stuff here:

https://gasnsports.com/kelly-bryants-impact/
ShoelessCU
I hope they "win" the east and he gets a lot of praise! I know Missouri has the post season ban but it'd be great to see them get some upsets and another one over u of sc too. Never disliked him at all, just disappointed how he left. Really hope he shows out and has a good nfl career too
"The only disability in life is a bad attitude"

~ Scott Hamilton
TonyTiger
This felt like a punch in the gut:

"It's simple- The people here I feel are going to support me on and off the field."

He had every opportunity to be "THE GUY" at Clemson. But he wasn't. End of story. I don't know why that was such a huge deal for him. He's not going to play quarterback in the NFL. That's a fact.
Tigers Rise
Swanny talked about KB2 yesterday. Do you think he has a better season than Jalen Hurts at Oklahoma? It's a good question for sure.
CLEMSON.81.16.18
I always liked him too. But 3rd and 8+ was a major weakness for him at Clemson. TL proved he was the best option. I know it is hard to get beat out. And I hate he feels slighted. But he was loved by Tiger Town and Dabo. Hope he has a great season in the SEC
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.