Miami looks really good.

1,054 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Lawton Swann
Tigers Rise
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They are the first team that we've had to face this season that gives me a ton of concern. They are fast and I think that chain gimmick was a great idea. They are hawking after the ball all night because of it.

What do you think about Miami?
CLEMSON.81.16.18
Early in the year Miami struggled to get wins over middle of the road teams. So everyone thought when the VaTech and ND games got here the bubble would bust. They dominated those teams. They are playing their best football now. So their is reason to be excited about a great game. Big games has been when the Tigers play their best. They will not be surprised by Miami. They know the U is legit. I like what they have done to get the players ball hawking. It is fun football to watch.

This has been Mark Richts teams at UGA. They were playing their best ball at the end of the yr and looked like National Champs. But they always had early season losses that kept them from playing for it. This year they were not playing their best but they survived without a bad loss. This will be a fun championship weekend with a playoff spot on the line. The nation will be watching to see "who's in"
Lawton Swann
Staff
CLEMSON.81.16 said:

I like what they have done to get the players ball hawking. It is fun football to watch.
On the ride home from Clemson, I was thinking about that. They take so much pride in it, I wonder if you could use it against them. Hit a pump and go with Cain in a one on one situation and it might be six. Hit on that early and maybe it slows down some of their aggressive tactics.

I'll admit this, the turnover chain is a genius idea. The players love it and strive for it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.