Photo by © Susan Lloyd/Clemson Sports Talk
Clemson Football

Jeremiah Trotter Jr. says Saturday's game was a 'confidence booster' for Clemson

November 17, 2022

TAKE ADVANTAGE → Get THREE MONTHS of coverage for just $1.

Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more great content like this!

On Saturday’s performance:

“It definitely felt good playing a game like that defensive-wise and getting back on track as far as how we should be playing. Coming off that field knowing you did well on defense. It's a confidence booster I'd say.  Definitely some plays we need to clean up, and we can still grow. Coming off the Notre Dame game, the defense needed this.”

On facing Miami:

“I spent Sunday going over their film. They have some athletes on offense. It's gonna be a good challenge for the defense. I know the coach's game plan for the defense is going to be great, and my preparation is going to be great to prepare me.”

On facing another dual-threat QB:

“Facing dual quarterbacks all year helps our game plan for facing another one. You still have to come with the right mindset, or he will cut you up. I feel like facing quarterbacks like that all year has helped us out.”

On how the team can bring the same energy this week:

“I say just come in with the same mindset as last week.  Not being satisfied and staying hungry, try to approach every single practice like it's the last practice.  Give it everything you have, and prepare in the film room on and off the field. Stay with it this week just like we did last week.”

On if the defense's aggression:

“Definitely, when you're blitzing, you don't really have to think.  All you have to do is hit your gap and beat the guy in front of you.  Being able to pressure and blitz a lot definitely takes a lot of thinking out of the game.”

Discussion from...

Jeremiah Trotter Jr. says Saturday's game was a 'confidence booster' for Clemson

1,092 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by kmbay13
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.