New Site Feature

4,245 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by NITYGA
Lawton Swann
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Small feature update (that will eventually lead to a bigger one): the ability to upload your own profile photo. In the past, you had to link a photo that already existed somewhere on the internet, but now you can upload one instead.

Here's how...
  • Go to your profile page
  • Click (or tap) the three dots to the right of your profile photo
  • Click "Edit profile"
  • Click "Upload photo"
  • Select (or take) a photo
  • Use the cropping tool
  • When finished, click "Save"

If you already had a profile photo, you can find that URL in your account settings under "User Profile." Just save that file to your computer, then upload it using our new system.

IMPORTANT: Any photo uploaded that violates our user agreement will get removed and your account will be banned from uploading photos in the future, both on your profile and in the forums.

Also, if you happen come across a profile photo that needs to be moderated, just click the three dots on their user profile, click "Flag profile photo" and select a reason.

The next step in this will be to give y'all the ability to upload photos into the forums. There are a lot of things to consider when agreeing to host photos on our own system (legal, technical, moderation, etc.), so we are going to get those things right using profile photos first.

I think that about covers it!
ShoelessCU
Done! but I couldn't crop with me in it... at least my little girl is a better picture taker
"The only disability in life is a bad attitude"

~ Scott Hamilton
Lawton Swann
Staff
No doubt!
Boozer
I was able to get myself and my better half in mine
NITYGA
Done! but I couldn't crop with me in it... >my ip birthday wishes tneb at least my little girl is a better picture taker

NITYGA
my better half in mine
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.