Story Poster
Clemson Football

Save over 70% on an annual subscription

July 4, 2019

Kick off your Fourth of July celebration today by taking advantage of our best deal ever! For one week  - from 7/4 to 7/11, you can get 12 months of ClemsonSportsTalk.com for over 70% off! 

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE NOW!!

Starting ClemsonSportsTalk.com was a considerable risk. Arguably the most significant risk I've ever taken.

I had a daily radio show, but I needed a central hub for 24-hour coverage of Clemson sports. I had bookmarked several sites that I liked, and at the top of my list was TexAgs.com. I reached out to them about their forum software, and the rest is history.

There was no guarantee that this would work.

I was willing to give everything that I had to establish a credible website that avoided clickbait and isn't bloated with advertising and tabs that open without your permission.  

I didn't have any experience, but I knew with the right pieces in place, we could succeed. There are a lot of options out there for Tiger fans, but I knew that ClemsonSportsTalk.com would offer the best look and feel of any site covering Clemson-- on every device.

I was willing to give everything that I had to establish a credible website that avoided clickbait and isn't bloated with advertising and tabs that open without your permission

We offer a LIVE chat room during Clemson games and a media section that cannot be duplicated. Plus, if you are a Clemson graduate, you can get a "Grad Tag" to prove it!

For those who have yet to take the plunge, I wanted to do something special again this year. 

Take the plunge between 7/4 to 7/11 and get 12 months of ClemsonSportsTalk.com premium for just $17.76.

Take the plunge between 7/4 to 7/11 and get 12 months of ClemsonSportsTalk.com premium for $17.76.

That's right, during our Independence Day promotional offer, in honor of July 4, 1776, you get 12 months for just $17.76.

I want to do something to help bring new voices and conversations to our forums.

Showcase your independence by joining a growing Clemson community of Tiger fans that were ready for a new online home.

Take advantage of huge savings today with our Independence Day promotion!! 

Happy 4th of July!

- Lawton

Discussion from...

Save over 70% on an annual subscription

3,626 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Lawton Swann
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.