Story Poster
Clemson Football

French toast waffles, tight ends, and early returns on Andrew Booth

August 6, 2019

Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports

Get our FALL CAMP SPECIAL today!! 

-- We noted last night how Dabo Swinney has had immediate praise for tight ends J.C Chalk and Jaelyn Lay.

When we got to watch both players during the short period we were allotted, it’s hard to ignore the sheer size Lay has. Standing at 6-foot-6, Lay looks like another towering threat in an offense that could have plenty of size on all sides of the ball with Tee Higgins, Justyn Ross, and Diondre Overton.

To continue reading, you must be a Clemson Sports Talk Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

French toast waffles, tight ends, and early returns on Andrew Booth

4,374 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tigers Rise
Barnyard Bird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I love hearing that Overton is having a great start to camp. I've always wondered if/when his time would come.

Any news on the linebackers? How's that group coming together. They seem a little thin right now especially with so many young guys out there.

Really good to hear that Booth is making some noise too. He was such a stud in high school. I hope he keeps growing up quick!
Tigers Rise
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Booth might still be my favorite prospect in the last class. I hope to see him on the field a lot. His attitude always reminded me of Mackensie Alexander. Put him on and island and let him eat.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.