Story Poster
Photo by © Melina Myers-USA TODAY Sports
Clemson Football

Swinney on the final 18 days of the regular season: 'We’ve got to go get better'

November 17, 2020

Feel the difference - The MOST DIGITAL CONTENT covering your CLEMSON TIGERS! Avoid clickbait and sites bloated with advertising! 

On FSU:

“I think that they’ve made a ton of improvement. Their running backs are very impressive. Good tight ends. These guys know what they are doing."

FSU is playing a lot of young guys and they keep competing.

“With 18 days left, we’ve got to go get better. That’s what we are looking for in Tallahassee."

On Clemson’s injury update:

“We are in a much better place. I’m glad we didn’t play last week. I think Skalski is really doing well, he’s not ready this week. Ladson is going to be out. Hopeful that he will be back next week. Everybody else is day-to-day.

On Trevor Lawrence: 

“Oh, he’s Trevor. You know what you are going to get with #16.” - says he has no lingering issues, “He’s fine."

On Uiagalelei and how BC and ND attacked him:

“If you got a freshman quarterback, what are you going to do? You going to let him give it to No. 9? I don’t think so."

On Will Muschamp being fired:

“Feel for him and his family. This is his livelihood. This is his passion— and it’s not just him. He’s got a team that came to play for him. We understand the profession…I certainly hate it. I wish him all the best for sure."

On delaying the playoffs:

“I don’t know. We’ve been going a long time. We are on game nine— anything is possible. My focus is on these next 18 days. There’s nothing off the table in 2020. I don’t control any of that. I just hope we can qualify for the playoffs."

Discussion from...

Swinney on the final 18 days of the regular season: 'We’ve got to go get better'

2,662 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Staff Reports
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.