Story Poster
Clemson Football Recruiting

Four-Star Safety commits to Clemson

July 31, 2022

Avoid clickbait and sites bloated with advertising! 

TAKE ADVANTAGE → Get THREE MONTHS of coverage for just $1.

Clemson landed another pickup out of the Peach State today as four-star safety Rob Billings‍ ‍ committed to the Tigers via a video on his Twitter account.

Billings, a projection to Clemson, gave us an exclusive interview following his visit to the All-In Cookout.

At the time, Billings described his experience at the All-In cookout saying, "It went well, I got to talk to a lot of the commits. Me and (my) relationship with the staff continue to grow. That's my third time on campus, so I'm pretty used to everything. Just continuing to build that bond and really have fun. We competed, played mini-games like baseball and stuff like that."

Check out the full notes from that exclusive interview with Clemson’s latest commit here.

Clemson Sports Talk

READ NOW: Four-Star Clemson commit says 'stay tuned' to the Tigers' 2023 class

With Billings’ commitment, Clemson’s class has reached 18 commitments ahead of the kickoff of the 2022 season. Iin order of commitment QB Christopher Vizzina‍, CB Branden Strozier‍, CB Avieon Terrell‍, TE Olsen Patt Henry‍, OL Ian Reed‍, DB Kylen Webb‍, WR Noble Johnson‍, LB Jamal Anderson‍, TE Markus Dixon‍, LB Dee Crayton‍,  OL Ian Reed‍, OL Zechariah Owens‍, and DT Peter Woods.

Discussion from...

Four-Star Safety commits to Clemson

1,818 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Staff Reports
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.