Story Poster
Clemson Football Recruiting

Clemson lands 5-star running back

May 3, 2019

5-star running back Demarkcus Bowman‍ from Lakeland, FL made his commitment to Clemson today releasing a commitment video on YouTube.

In the video, Bowman is seen on a typical day at school, visiting with family members and working out. Later, Bowman is jogging down the road when an orange Camaro pulls up beside him and zooms past revealing a Clemson logo. Bowman and his parents are then celebrating as they watch their son on a version of NCAA Football on a gaming console. In the game, Bowman is shown him breaking into the open field for a long touchdown run.

Bowman becomes another 5-star in Clemson’s 2020 class joining Bryan Bresee‍ and Fred Davis‍ who both committed last month. The Tigers are hoping to add top-rated quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei‍ to the class on Sunday.

The Lakeland High product becomes the 13th commit in the 2020 class, selecting Clemson over Florida, Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, and other high-profile programs.

Discussion from...

Clemson lands 5-star running back

8,381 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Lawton Swann
Tigercu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welcome to the Clemson Family!!! You will never regret becoming a Clemson Tiger! I hope you have a great career at Clemson and that you stay healthy. May God Bless you as you progress on an off the playing field! Go Tigers !!!
Tigers Rise
I agree @TigerCU I'm pumped to see tis kid in a Clemson uniform.
Lawton Swann
Staff
Tigercu said:

Welcome to the Clemson Family!!! You will never regret becoming a Clemson Tiger! I hope you have a great career at Clemson and that you stay healthy. May God Bless you as you progress on an off the playing field! Go Tigers !!!
Well said!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.