Story Poster
Clemson Football Recruiting

Clemson picks up four-star in-state offensive line commitment

November 2, 2020

Earlier today, Clemson added another top-rated 2022 offensive lineman with the commitment of Collin Sadler‍ from Greenville High School. In a post on his Twitter account, Sadler said:

"First off I'd like to thank God for putting me in this position and for blessing me beyond measure. I'd like to thank my parents for pushing me both on the field and in the classroom...I'd like to thank all the programs that recruited me and all the relationships I've built with them. But at the end of the day, after heavy prayer and consideration, I've decided to stay home and commit to THE CLEMSON UNIVERSITY. #ALLIN."

During his commitment video, Sadler said he was thankful for everyone who helped him get to this position. 

“At the end of the day, I had to go with the school that I’ve had the most hands-on experience with. With that being said, I had to stay home. I’ll be committing to Clemson.”

Sadler says he has known his decision for a while and, “it was time.” 

The Greenville native committed to Clemson over North Carolina, Notre Dame, Alabama, and Oklahoma.

We sat down with Sadler back in July, and he told ClemsonSportsTalk.com that he knew the offer he got on June 1 from Robbie Caldwell would change his value to other programs.

“An offer from Clemson would change my recruitment significantly,” Sadler said at the time. The 6’6, 295-pound Upstate lineman held just seven offers, which ballooned to 19, including an offer from the Tigers. 

Sadler becomes the second commitment in the 2022 class, joining four-star lineman Blake Miller‍ who committed last week.

Discussion from...

Clemson picks up four-star in-state offensive line commitment

2,572 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Staff Reports
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.