Story Poster
Clemson Football Recruiting

Christian Bentancur is a Tiger, four-star TE commits to Clemson

January 13, 2023

TAKE ADVANTAGE → Become a CST+ Member for just $1.00

Clemson’s 2024 recruiting class took another step forward with the commitment of 2024 four-star tight end Christian Bentancur‍ from Woodstock, Illinois. The Tigers secured his commitment during a ceremony at Bentancur’s high school. 

Leading into his commitment ceremony, the four-star told Clemson Sports Talk, “Clemson made my top 3 because of all of the love they have shown and the family atmosphere! I feel like I’d fit in greatly into their couple tight end sets with being diverse and a complete tight end!”

Clemson tight ends coach Kyle Richardson has been the primary recruiter for Bentancur. Richardson coached Jared Cook in high school and has a strong reputation nationally for developing complete tight ends. Richardson is a big draw for the top-100 recruit, who said, “Clemson is a very special place, and I love the development there! Not only on the field but also off of it. Helping young men excel in every aspect of their lives!”

We will have more on Benrancur’s commitment over the next few days for our CST+ members!

Discussion from...

Christian Bentancur is a Tiger, four-star TE commits to Clemson

1,687 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Staff Reports
There are not any replies to this post yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.